When an subject is controversial, one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the predjudices, the idiosyncracies of the speaker.

- Virginia Woolf

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

For the record : SuperBowl predictions

Wow, the two biggest football fans in my family root for the Steelers and Seahawks respectively. At thanksgiving, and again at Christmas,(like every year) there was talk that the two could reach the superbowl...wish I had bet on that this time around. Well anyway, here we are. Now I must admit that I don't really like either team but I will be cheering for the Steelers. That said, I want to know why they are favored. Seattle clearly had the better season, has the MVP, and the defense with the most big plays. Vegas is favoring a wild card team to beat them in the big game and I have no idea why. I will be cheering for the Steelers, but in the interest of being right, my prediction is:
Seahawks 33, Steelers 20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home