When an subject is controversial, one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the predjudices, the idiosyncracies of the speaker.

- Virginia Woolf

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

For the record : 2009 goals

To start with, I need to review 2008.  This has been another banner year as I got my aster's degree and got into medical school.  I found a great new apartment in Germantown, a new laptop and upgraded my car among other things.  I made a lot of money tutoring and working in the office at Drexel, although I came out in the red on the stock market (although only in the second half of the year like everyone else).  I got a passport and  went to Canada (twice) but did not leave N. America.  Also I did not manage to spend less money, but I had fun and saw a lot of cool things. i ended up publishing on emedicine and in school journals (nothing major though) and did  some community service but it was mostly for school requirements. Unfortunatly I did not do very much reading.  That said, here are my 2009 goals:

  • Honor most of my classes
  • do more publishable research
  • spend less money
  • excercise more frequently


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home