When an subject is controversial, one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the predjudices, the idiosyncracies of the speaker.

- Virginia Woolf

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Dateline 5/9/06

The finish line is in sight. I finished my last two undergraduate exams yesterday so class is officially over. With 4 of 5 frades posted, I am looking at a 3.9 this semester, a new high. For the record, I have officially gotten an A in every 500-level biomed class I have taken at BU. Lets hope that trend will carry over to Drexel... Another era ended last night as I sold my Big screen TV. I had pretty much given up on getting a huge premium for it so I put it on Craig's lit for 250 or BO. I promptly got 6 calls and 2 people came down that night (one came in as the other was leaving). The second person (actually a group) came in and pointed out that it was old and the projection quality was shot (true) but said that he had almost the same one at home and it died and this was cheaper than fixing it. anyways the guy dropped the cash and carried it out then and there. Him and his crew managed to get the thing in the back of his Ford Explorer and that was that. I am going to miss that TV...
Every ending is a new begining, however. Last week I moved most of my worldly possesions (except my computer, a few sets of clothes, and toiletries) to my summer apt. in West Medford. The rest will go this weekend when my parents get here for graduation. I also took a brief tour of Bioscale inc. in Cambridge where I will be working over the summer. I got an offer from them this week and decided to work there over the hospital research lab. In reality this probably means that I will be volunteering in the hospital research lab. I am really hoping to publish several papers based on my Sr. Project research (which I got an A on by the way). Looking ahead, I have the Sr. Ball tommorrow and the commencement on Sunday, then I will be back in Rochester for a few days before driving back and starting work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home