When an subject is controversial, one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the predjudices, the idiosyncracies of the speaker.

- Virginia Woolf

Friday, April 07, 2006

Dateline 4/07/06

This has been a crazy week. Along with finishing up my Sr. project, several other things are going on. First, I got into Drexel Medical School as part of their IMS program, which means I will take the first year of medical school classes and get to go to med school if I get at least a B average. I plan on enrolling and moving to Philadelphia the first week of August. The day after I got that letter however, I had my regularly schedualed interview at The Children's Hospital for a job as an immunology technician. It actually sounded like a great job but now I don't really need it. On Wednessday I had the last Broomball game of the season, which resulted in a forfeit and a scrimage game that was a lot of fun. Not a lot of fun however was the fact that my sweater seems to have been stolen during the game. Speaking of losing things, I just got my cap and gown for commencement and as I am writing this I realized that I have lost them...I hope they are in Prof. Jara's office... It has been that kind of week. I also finished and abstract based on my Sr. project work for the RSNA conference in May, and I have handed off leadership in the premed society to next year's E-board. All and all, not bad.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home