When an subject is controversial, one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the predjudices, the idiosyncracies of the speaker.

- Virginia Woolf

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Dateline 3/6

Today was a good day for getting things done. I went shopping and bought myself a belt, two cheap watches, and a new wallet. I have needed all these things for awhile and all of them were on sale. I also bought my sister a DVD for her birthday. Downtown crossing is convient and has nice stores, but I really wish there was a walmart around here. I would have been able to cut my shopping time by at least half.
After that, I cleaned my apartment and did my taxes and financial aid. The taxes were easy because I filed them using telefile like I always do, but unfortunately I owe over a hundred dollars. As for the financial aid, I started both the FASFA and CSS but I need my parents information to finish them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home