When an subject is controversial, one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the predjudices, the idiosyncracies of the speaker.

- Virginia Woolf

Monday, February 28, 2005

Dateline 2/28

2 exams down, 2 more to go. I had my biomechanics exam today and found it surprisingly easy. also I finished up a paper for writing class and went to a review for thermodynamics. For some reason this semester all of the male TF's in my classes are idiots who can't teach while the female TF's are hot (with avg. teaching ability). Also there are the same number of guys and girls, which is unusual(see Opinion on women in science).
I sent a whole bunch of online recruiting letters for the camp I worked at last summer. I found email addresses fo student organizations that I thought would be interested and sent them a orwardable message. It worked last year, at least for the premed society. Also I sent out a bunch of messages on the facebook
There seems to be a blizzard outside and I need sleep...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home