When an subject is controversial, one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the predjudices, the idiosyncracies of the speaker.

- Virginia Woolf

Monday, February 21, 2005

Dateline 2/20

Its been a good weekend for sports. After work on Saturday, I went to the BU-Umass hockey game (thanks for the tickets Jason). If BU stays hot, we could really make a run in the NCAA’s. Then I came back to the apt and played board games with a bunch of people my roommates girlfriend knew from high school. Lots of fun though I got killed in Monopoly. on Sunday, I covered someone else’s 4 hr shift and then went to the basketball game with my roommates. Unfortunately, BU always seems to play like crap when I go to games. Either way, I watched TV or a while and then worked on my 2 labs that are due this week. One thing I don’t do nearly enough of is watch TV. We got free cable in the dorms this semester but I have no time to take advantage of it. I always try to watch if there is a new Simpson’s episode on though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home