When an subject is controversial, one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the predjudices, the idiosyncracies of the speaker.

- Virginia Woolf

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Dateline 2/27

I went and played paintball today with my roomate ryan and a bunch of his friends. It was great! I havent done that since high school. The I went to that shady pet store on Harvard Ave. and bought tubing to finish off my most recent biomechanics project. actually that is pretty much the only stuff I did this weekend other than work and study. oh well, spring break is in 8 days...
also I went down to work out at the weight room and the entire time I was there the attendant was gone. actually that is the second time this week i went down there and found it empty. guess I am the only one who doesn't cheat on my shifts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home