When an subject is controversial, one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the predjudices, the idiosyncracies of the speaker.

- Virginia Woolf

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Dateline 3/13

Spring break is over, classes are starting up tommorow. All I did this weekend was study and go to hockey games. BU did win the series with Providence tonight, although that will probably be the last hockey game I will see this year. After the first 10 mins of game one, the terriers played great the whole series, so things look good for the playoffs.
On the topic of college sports, I just filled out my march madness bracket, but I havent been following basketball closely enough this year to be very confident in my picks. For the record, my final 4 teams were: Duke, Illinois , Kansas, and Louisville. For some reason, Yahoo is not doing a women's pickem this year. While I am not a fan of womens sports, I must say I always do better picking women than men (probably because there are a lot fewer upsets and the Big East usually dominates)
This coming week should be good. I will get midterm grades back in every class and will hopefully hear from some of the summer jobs I applied to...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home