When an subject is controversial, one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the predjudices, the idiosyncracies of the speaker.

- Virginia Woolf

Sunday, September 04, 2005

back in Boston

well it was a good summer, and now I am back. I worked all summer as a driver at Camp Anne and had a pretty good time. I did mostly local driving (columbia county ny) but I occasionally went into nyc. Actually most of the time I just hung around the camp and helped out with the campers. Either way, I made new friends and had a lot of fun.
As for the most importanat thing I did this summer, the medical school application process is coming along well. I put the AMCAS through in late july and have been working on secondaries ever since. I have mostly finished up the paperwork, I just need to print some pictures and essays for the last few. I expect to finish this up by monday.
All else is well so far, I am settled in and get along well with my roomates. I ordered my books online to save some cash and got a new printer which I havent hooked up yet. I am going to get back to downloading music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home